The PENN Prevail Boat rods are a modern range of Saltwater Boat rods, providing a combination of strength, versality and performance. The original WINN-Grip feels soft but also ensures perfect grip, even when being wet. As well, all the boat rods are equipped with one-piece stainless steel Dura-guides that provide ultimate durability since these guides are especially designed without an inner-ceramic.
The PENN Prevail boat rods are available in 3 different weight classes: 12-20lb, 20-30lb and a heavy duty 30-50lb, making sure there is a perfect boat rod for every condition.
- PENN Dura Guides
- 100% Graphite blank for incredible strength
- Ergonomic WINN Grip
- Graphite reel seat
The PENN Fathom lever drag 2-speed series of reels are compact but loaded with big features.
Featuring a Full Metal Body, stainless steel main and pinion gear, Dura-Drag washers, and a double dog ratchet anti- reverse you will find there is no stopping these reels.
- Full Metal Body and sideplates
- Stainless steel main and pinion gear
- Quick-Shift™ 2-speed system
- Dura-Drag™ washers
- 5 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Double-dog ratchet anti-reverse
- Line Capacity Rings
- Switchblade™ harness lugs
The Berkley Sick range is a family of 6 types of softbaits, designed to cover every situation you will face on the water. The Sick Flanker is a high-profile paddletail that creates a high amplitude vibration on every speed. This bait makes a lot of noise and is very applicable in powerfishing and searching techniques.
- Powerbait scented softbaits
- Very souple material
- Heavy flanking action at any speed
- life-like and bright color patterns
- High-profile softbait
- High amplitude vibration at every speed
- Perfect for powerfishing and as a searchbait