The What Fish UK Smartphone App has been designed as a sea recognition program for UK Sea Anglers. Being portable, and available on Apple and Android, anglers have instant species identification at their fingertips.
To accompany the species drawings the What Fish UK App has recently been updated to include numerous photographs to aid in fish identification. The What Fish UK App also includes the following features
- Fish name and scientific name
- Record shore and boat weights
- Minimum recommended shore and boat sizes
- CAD designed detailed boat/kayak rig images
- Boat/Kayak baits descriptions from the experts
- Description of preferred territory including a detailed map
- Interesting facts per species
- Fish shape, description and illustration
- Largest portable app fish species live gallery in existence
- Recipe and cooking method for each edible species
Watch the video demonstration of how easy the What Fish UK App to use. If you’ve a photo in one of the GO Angling galleries, you may also feature in the April 2013 updated version of What Fish UK.
We have supplied numerous photos to the What Fish UK App team for us in the live gallery.
Costing only £1.99, this Smartphone App is fast becoming a valuable source of data for all UK Sea Anglers.